Thank you for your interest in Stone County Hospital!
Qualified applicants will be contacted for further screenings and interviews as needed. Stone County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Currently Hiring for the Following Positions:
- Full Time Respiratory Therapist - Night Shift
RN Full Time Night/PRN Positions - Emergency Department
- Must possess a Nursing Degree from an accredited college.
- Licensed in the State of MS.
- Must have a minimum of (2) years experience in a hospital setting.
- Prefer minimum of 1 year current Emergency Room or Critical Care experience.
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of hire.
- TNCC within one year of hire.
- PALS within one year of hire.
- Must display professionalism both in appearance and attitude.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems and make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be able to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
PRN Medical Lab Technician
Collects samples from patients ranging in age from infancy to the elderly. Processes samples, performs tests and reports results according to policy. Performs maintenance on various laboratory analyzers. Maintains supply levels and assists in ordering and inventory. Monitors and performs calibrations and quality controls as required.
Required Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an approved technical and possess a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology and must have certification or be eligible for one from an accrediting agency (ASCP or equivalent) or
- Hold a diploma from a branch of the armed forces with ASCP or equivalent registry.
- One (1) year of experience preferred as a MLT, (criteria may be waived if he/she is a graduate from an approved MLT program).
- Must have three (3) to twelve (12) months of on-the-job training to attain reasonable proficiency as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Must have a high degree of integrity with acute awareness of work assignments.
- Acceptable to all demands on time with willingness to sacrifice in the interest of the profession and the organization.
- Tact and understanding in dealing with patients of all age groups from newborns, neonates, pediatrics and adolescents, adults, and elderly.
- Ability to willingly take directions and supervision from the laboratory Manager.
- Able to exercise independent, judgment to set up work assignments that make maximum use of knowledge and ability utilizing the most effective and economic means available to accomplish such tasks.
Paramedics Needed - Full Time, Part Time & PRN
Administers basic and advanced life support care to sick and injured persons in pre-hospital setting under direction of an Emergency Department Physician consistent with state and local protocols by performing the following duties. Performs continuation of care and observation during inter-facility patient transfers per direction of responsible physician.
Required Certificates, License, Registrations
- Current Paramedic License for the State of Mississippi
- EVOC (Preferred)
- BTLS or PHTLS