Thank you for your interest in Stone County Hospital!
Qualified applicants will be contacted for further screenings and interviews as needed. Stone County Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Currently Hiring for the Following Positions:
- EMTs – Basic Full Time Variable Shifts
- Psychotherapist (LCSW or LPC)
Full time position available for Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor for services provided both in the clinic and the rehabilitation center.
RN / LPN - PRN, Day/Night Shifts
- Must possess a Nursing Degree from an accredited college.
- Licensed in the State of MS.
- Must have a minimum of (2) years experience in a hospital setting.
- Prefer minimum of 1 year current Emergency Room or Critical Care experience.
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of hire.
- TNCC within one year of hire.
- PALS within one year of hire.
- Must display professionalism both in appearance and attitude.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems and make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be able to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
Certified Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Day/Night & PRN Shift
- Must be certified and hold current valid BLS. Hospital experience preferred.