Stone County Hospital Family Medical Clinic, Wiggins, MS
Our Wiggins clinic staff can help you with everything from a simple cold or sprain to more serious conditions such as heart disease, stroke and pain management. Our doctors and family nurse practitioners can take care your family’s routine healthcare needs, as well as order a wide variety of diagnostic tests and refer you to over 25 specialists who work with Stone County Hospital.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Same day & lunchtime appointments available / walk-ins welcome.
GENERAL CLINIC SERVICES
- Primary medical care for children six months or older to senior citizens
- Special programs for men’s and women’s health
- Access to pediatrician services
- Full range of physicals: wellness, sports/school, pre-employment & foster care
- Flu vaccinations & allergy shots
- Diabetes education & foot care
- Treatment of minor strains & sprains
- Help with hard to heal wounds
- Workplace accidents
- Weight management / body mass index analysis
- Birth control & family planning
- Bone density scans & osteoporosis treatments
- Referrals for MRI, X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds & lab work
Our Featured Providers. We Can See You Today!
Renita Parker, DPM Podiatry
Renita Parker, DPMPodiatry
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays
Call 601.928.6700 for appointment
- Graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia
- Received her post-doctorate training at the V.A. Maryland Healthcare Systems in Baltimore, Maryland
- Returned to Mississippi after residency to practice podiatry
- Native of Clarksdale, Miss.
Stone County Family Medical Clinic takes Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, HealthSpring, Humana, Magnolia, FirstChoice and most private insurance companies.